And after 5 minutes, a neighbor was standing on the threshold with a good snack.
After recovering from a bright orgasm, Artyom gently kissed Natasha with his tongue, and relaxed, lay down next to her.
Laying me on my back and spreading my arms, he sat on my chest in such a way that his legs blocked my hands and I could not do anything with them, and his balls were in front of my face. At his request, I began to lick them, giving him great pleasure, judging by his breathing and twitching of his body. After a while, putting a pillow under my head, he sent his excited, judging by the smell of not the first freshness, member into my mouth. His organ was simply gigantic. Grasping my neck with one hand, he began to move forward. With his other hand, he somehow managed to crush my young body. After some time of these races, which alternated with licking his balls and fucking in his mouth, he trembled all over and an elastic, hot stream of sperm hit my mouth. This salty-tasting liquid filled my entire mouth, I just didn’t have time to swallow everything, but what I didn’t have time turned out to be on my face.
Mom, what happened?
liveartbcs.com/turkey/22-03-2022. Listen, can you come in for a couple of minutes? Help open the wine. Christina went to a friend's place for the night, so I can afford to relax a bit.
Umm... Igor answered quite well, embarrassed, recalling the incident that happened the night before.
My wife and I arrived at the sanatorium on tours. We received medical appointments and everything else, a beautiful room for two with wooden beds, a bathroom, a shower. The sanatorium was located among the pine forest, it is easy and pleasant to breathe. For an initiative with his wife, he poured semen on her soundly, got a buzz and universal pleasure from midday sex ... We went for lunch at the canteen with a buffet and returned to rest ... super, nice to relax ... Let's go after the neighborhood to survey what you are ... lakes, forests, hundred-year-old trees ... In the building all around are plants in tubs and all sorts of different color constellations ... The wife is in complete euphoria from what she saw.
The finger, stretching the fabric, penetrated shallowly into the vagina and in this place the panties completely spread, and when I started moving back and forth, my wife's pussy began to squelch. Short excited sighs caressed the ear - Tanya swam, resting her hands on the window sill and her back on the window glass, began to slowly, catching my beat, move her hips, increasing the sensation of penetration.